1. -To provide free shelter, food, cloth, medical assistance, rehabilitation center and other essential help and assistance of any shape or form to the orphan children, semi-orphan, trafficking children, domestic violence children, parental neglect children, street children and deprived family background children. especially downtrodden Children.
2. -To provide separate sufficient shelter (dormitory) to the destitute children inmates for both girls and boys with basic facilities.
3.-To provide free education to orphan children, semi-orphan or poor children from 1 std to degree courses.
4. -To extend them all levels of specialized higher education so as to make them meaningful citizens of the society in par excellence with their counterparts in the modernized western society.
5. -To provide and train the children in sports by providing sufficient play ground along with sports materials and training.
6. -To provide opportunity to the children to make them participate in yoga, meditation, cultural, sports and other extra-curricular activity competitions which is being conducted inside and outside our home. Distribution Boy.
7. -To extend their knowledge by providing vocational skill training.
8. -To extend their knowledge by providing them with library and computer room facility.
9. -To promote self confidence and spirit of self reliance among the inmates to enable them to acquire necessary skills and guide them to achieve excellence in their fields of activity.
10. -To encourage the inmates to actively participate in the social services like awareness campaigning, plantation and social marathon..